My Experience on 5 days holiday

My Experience on 5 days holiday.

On the 1st day we went to Pashupatinat temple to pray Lord Shiva there were many people because the day we went was Saturday a public holiday.Then we went back home at 10:00 am.Then we have a meal at 11:00 then we have a rest time.
Then we went to relative house to see our injoured grandmother so that we can ask her how was she feeling well or not.Then we return home at 4:00pm.The we went Pashupatinat temple to see the aarite .Then we return home at 7:00pm then we have a dinner and get ready to sleep.

On the 2nd day. I wake up at 6:30am and went to play basketball at siphal then I play with my school friend and other brother who came to siphal to play basketball.
Then I return home at 11:00am .Then me and my family have a meal. Then I play a game at  mobile till 4:00pm.Then I put my mobile to charge and being to watch movie at T.V. till 9:00pm then we have dinner till9:30.Then my mother watch her favorite program at10:00pm .Then I went to sleep...😴😪

On the 3rd day. I went again to play basketball with my school friend then I went to my friend house to play game .
We play game till our battery is not over.
Then I came back to home at 2:00pm Then I have a meal Then I went to sleep till 4:00pm
Then I wake up and wash my face and have a lunch then I watch TV till 9:00pm then me and my family  have a dinner then we went to sleep.

On the 4th and 5th day  l got a stomach pain .Then I rest whole day and went to hospital to do cheak up .Doctor give some medicine to fell better and I went to bed to take rest.



Thankyou

Comments

Popular Posts